elopements & intimate weddings under 25 guests
New Orleans + Anywhere
keep scrolling for more info & Pricing
So you've decided to elope, and you want the photographs to prove it.
From the scene, to the small & big moments, & the details in between, these photographs will be the ones that you share with family & friends to celebrate with, & keep for yourself to look back on forever, and they should reflect you, your love, and the feeling of the day.
celebrate the whole day your way.
À LA CARTE ELOPEMENT & small WEDDING PRICES:
01. Hourly Photography Coverage (Book by the hour)
02. Second Photographer Hourly Coverage (Book by the hour)
03. Digital Slideshow of Highlight Images
More about the process:
1. If you like what you see here, the first step is just to reach out!
2. If we're available on your date, we can talk more about what you're hoping for in photography and make sure that we're a good fit.
3. When you're ready, we'll send over an invoice for a 50% deposit and photography agreement. Once, that's in, you're in the books!
4. From there, we're available for any elopement advice, from timing, to locations, to vendors such as florists and officiants. Before the elopement day, we will come up with a good timeline and photo plan together to ensure that you get all the photos you're wanting and no moments are missed.
5. Once the wedding day arrives, we will show up as more than acquaintances, feeling the feels with you and capturing it all candidly and artistically, and guiding you towards flattering light and angles for newlywed portraits.
6. Sneak peeks are delivered within the next week and the full gallery will be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Images are fully edited and available via digital download. Print and share straight from the gallery!
ELOPING OUTSIDE OF NEW ORLEANS?
PLANNING A WEEKEND OF FESTIVITIES?
CUSTOM TRAVEL ELOPEMENT COLLECTIONS START AT $2,750
REACH OUT TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOU'RE HOPING FOR!
Depends on how much of the day you’d like photographed. Here are a few example timelines to give you some ideas:
2 hours of coverage: (most suitable for 2 person, intimate ceremony)
4 hours of coverage:
6 hours of coverage: (most suitable for a 25 guest wedding)
These are just a few examples and every wedding is different. If you’re still not sure, just reach out and we can talk about what’s most important to you to decide how many hours might work best on your day.